Sunday, December 5, 2010


Dear Readers,

Please use me as a missionary resource.

I know of many open doors and opportunities that I cannot exploit because there is simply not the workers to run through the open doors.





"UNFIT FOR SERVICE" TYPIFIES MANY US CHURCH-GOERS!

I recently attended a seminar which focused on mobilization and training new workers for the field. The situation in America came up.

Many Americans my age are
-(1) in delayed adolescence,
-(2) have a sense of entitlement,
-(3) lack perseverance,
-(4) lack biblical literacy, and
-(5) are eyeball deep in debt,
-----i.e., unfit for missionary service.


HOWEVER, DEAR READERS FROM GRACE CHURCHES.....

Many youth in our grace churches are solidly biblically fed and are just good solid youth.

-

MY DESIRE:

My desire is that we intentionally engage and mobilize these young men and women!


This is not only my open invitation but also my plea for you pastors to approach these most promising youth and challenge them to consider missions. Please take the initiative and ask some to pray and seriously consider missions. If you want practical info on logistics or training for the field, please give them my email. I am willing to correspond with anyone who is interested.

It is my pleasure to reflect that God not only saved me, not only called me into missions, but also allows me to bless others who may also be called into missions. Please bless me by connecting me and linking me up with those desiring info on missionary work. Use me as a resource person.

NEEDS:

We need pastors, bible teachers, school teachers, literacy workers, nurses, development workers, English teachers. Single women are also useful in engaging tribal women, a group often closed off to men. There are enough potential scenarios that we can find a fit for God-called servants.

email me at oct31st1517 at hotmail.

PIC: Paul's Macedonian Call

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete