Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Missions from a Sovereign Grace perspective - the purpose of this blog


THE PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG:




WHAT ABOUT MY OTHER BLOG, AND MY EMAIL UPDATES? Many of you follow my email updates and look at my other blog. The purpose of my other blog is mainly for family, created to give friends and relatives recent pictures even while we are away.

Many of you also follow my email updates. These are field specific and contain sensitive information that I do not want to share inline.

WHY THIS BLOG?


The purpose of this blog is to explore issues in missions from my own perspective, which is calvinistic, baptistic and non-dispensational. This blog is for me to post on missiological issues.




I get asked many questions about missions. If you would like to have your (anon.) question answered here, email me at oct31st1517 at hotmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment